Carlington Community Health Centre is a non-profit organization that puts today’s most pressing health care challenges at the heart of their service delivery. We turn to the best professionals and employees to help improve the health and well-being of our community. We build trusting relationships with our clients and deliver quality services through a wide range of health and social services to parents and children, youth and teens, adults, and seniors.
We look to help community members resolve problems and advance concerns in the community by providing organizational support and advocacy assistance to local groups and associations.
Our mission is to improve, support and promote the health and well-being of the people and diverse communities we serve!
- Medical Receptionist – Full-time, permanent (deadline to apply is July 22)
- Youth Outreach Worker, Program Development – Full-time, temporary (deadline to apply is July 25)
- Family Physician – Locum (deadline to apply is July 30)
- Registered Nurses – Casual positions (Job Inventory)
- Early Years Program Workers – casual positions (Job Inventory)